Fall Challenge (Online): Nov 14 - Dec 2, 2022
Spring Challenge (Online): March 6-24, 2023
State Finals: April 6, 2023
The top 5 teams in each high school division (David Ricardo and Adam Smith) for each semester (fall and spring) will advance to the state finals on April 6. Individual schools will be limited to a maximum of 3 state finals berths.
State Finals Details:
- Held at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City - Omaha Branch
- 9am to 2pm
- Lunch provided
- 3 rounds of competition: multiple choice, escape room, then top 2 teams in each disivion will face off in a quiz bowl round.
State Finals Prizes:
- State Champion Team Members - $250 per student
- Runner Up Team Members - $100 per student
- All state finalists will receive a limited edition T-shirt