Nebraska Economics Challenge Rules
- Students must complete the challenge without any outside assistance.
- Teams must consist of 3-4 students, and the team score will be the sum of the team's top three scores.
- The Adam Smith Division is intended for students who have completed or are enrolled in a two-semester or advanced economics course.
- The David Ricardo Division is intended for students enrolled in a one-semester or introductory economics course.
- The Middle School Division is intended for students enrolled in a middle school economics course.
- The top 5 teams from the Fall 2021 Challenge and the top 5 teams from the Spring 2022 Challenge will participate in the Nebraska State Finals on April 22, 2022.
- Students may participate in either the Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 Nebraska Economics Challenge, but not both.