The Mississippi NationalEconomicsChallenge is about to begin!
- NOW—Teacher Registration Begins—Choose "Teacher Registration" from the menu to the left to get started.
- October 9-20, 2017- ONLINE COMPETITION OPEN FOR TESTING
- December 5-16, 2017- ONLINE COMPETITION OPEN FOR TESTING
- March 5-23, 2018- ONLINE COMPETITION OPEN FOR TESTING
- April 12, 2018 - Top scoring high school teams from each region will face off in the state championship.
- April 24, 2018 (April 19, 2018*)- The first place teams from each division in the State Championship will test in the National Semi-Finals. No travel necessary.
*Test date for schools that are on spring break 4/24/18
- May 2018- Regional middle school winners are awarded prizes at the Mississippi Council on Economic Education (MCEE) Awards Luncheon in Jackson.
- TEACHERS—Register today and start creating your student teams.
- STUDENTS—Study hard, the Challenge will test you and your knowledge of economics.
Also Announcing the Mississippi Finance Challenge ONLINE!
All high school and middle school teachers and students can compete in the Finance Challenge ONLINE!
Teacher Registration: Teachers can register at https://financechallenge.unl.edu/Mississippi starting NOW!