Welcome to the Mississippi NationalEconomics Challenge!
Starting with the class who entered high school in fall 2008, Economics is now a required course for high school graduation. This is a fun, FREE and competitive way to engage students more fully in their learning while assessing how well they are learning economic concepts.
The Challenge is OPEN:
- NOW—Teacher Registration Begins—Choose "Teacher Registration" from the menu to the left to get started.
- October 4-15, 2021; December 6-17, 2021; and Feburary 28- March 11, 2022- ONLINE COMPETITION OPEN FOR TESTING
- April 2022-Regional winners are announced
- April 2022- Top scoring high school teams from each region will face off in the virtual state championship.
- TBA - The first place teams from each division in the State Championship will test in the National Semi-Finals. No travel necessary.
- June 4-6, 2022 The top eight teams in each division from the National Semi-Finals will compete for the national title. The 2022 National Challenge will be held in person .
- TEACHERS—Register today and start creating your student teams.
- STUDENTS—Study hard, the Challenge will test you and your knowledge of economics.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The Mississippi NationalEconomicsChallenge is a great way to flex you intellectual muscle and participate with students from across Mississippi in an exciting and fun competition.
Contact us if you need information or assistance.
Join teams from across the Nation to take the Challenge!