EconomicsWisconsin is offering ONLINE!
Economics Challenge Competitions!
Welcome to the EconomicsWisconsin EconChallenge ONLINE!
The Challenge is about to begin
- March 25 - April 12, 2019 - EconChallenge ONLINE! Competition
- April 17, 2019 – National semifinal competition via a proctored exam at state championship team’s school.
- May 18-20, 2019 – National Competition in New York. Top 8 teams from the National semifinals will receive an all-expense paid trip to New York to compete at the national level.
Join hundreds of high school students across the state in this great academic smack down.
- Teachers- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard, the EconChallenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of Economics.
- Winning team members of each division in state: $50 VISA gift card
Every high school student and teacher in Wisconsin is invited to compete in the EconChallenge. Teachers can create as many student teams as they'd like, and the EconomicsWiscsonsin (Wisconsin Council on Economic Education) will pay all registration and participation fees.
Students compete in one of two divisions - David Ricardo for high school students new to Econ and Adam Smith for the veterans.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The EconChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across Wisconsin in an exciting and fun competition.
Contact us if you need information or assistance.
ALL registrations MUST be done online & completed by April 8, 2019!
To register a team(s) using the National Economics Challenge portal, visit:
https://econchallenge.unl.edu/, and select Wisconsin, once in our state:
Register as a teacher/coach. Your registration will be reviewed (upto 48 hours) and approved, then…
Log back in and create your team(s) of 4 students in the appropriate division (competing with 3 team members is acceptable, if necessary).
Download unique access codes for each of your team members. Each access code must be used by the student for whom it was created.
Have each team member visit the National Economics Challenge portal, click on “Student Access,” and complete the information requested.
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED BY APRIL 8, 2019.
For Rules, practice tests, and more information on preparing for the competition, visit: http://councilforeconed.org/teacher-toolkit/.