REGISTER TODAY! Deadline is April 19
EconomicsWisconsin's State EconChallenge is now online! No more needing transportation, permission slips or taking your students out of school. Be part of the competition right in your classroom!
DATES: March 22 to April 23
The Challenge is about to begin
- March 22 - April 23 - EconChallenge ONLINE! Competition. Pick your time and date that works best for you. It only take under an hour for the competition.
- May 3 - 20 – National semifinal competition
- May 22 - 24 – National Competition
Join hundreds of high school students across the state in this great academic smack down.
- Teachers- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard, the EconChallenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of Economics.
- Winning team members of each division in state: $50
Every high school student and teacher in Wisconsin is invited to compete in the EconChallenge. Teachers can create as many student teams as they'd like, and the EconomicsWiscsonsin (Wisconsin Council on Economic Education) will pay all registration and participation fees.
Students compete in one of two divisions - David Ricardo for high school students new to Econ and Adam Smith for the veterans.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The EconChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across Wisconsin in an exciting and fun competition.