REGISTER TODAY! Deadline is April 24
EconomicsWisconsin's State EconChallenge is now online! No more needing transportation, permission slips or taking your students out of school. Be part of the competition right in your classroom!
DATES: March 9 to May 1
The Challenge is about to begin
- March 9 - May 1 - EconChallenge ONLINE! Competition. Pick your time and date that works best for you. It only take under an hour for the competition.
- May 13 – National semifinal competition via a proctored exam at state championship team’s school.
- May 16 -18 – National Competition in New York. Top 8 teams from the National semifinals will go to New York to compete at the national level.
Join hundreds of high school students across the state in this great academic smack down.
- Teachers- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard, the EconChallenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of Economics.
- Winning team members of each division in state: $50
Every high school student and teacher in Wisconsin is invited to compete in the EconChallenge. Teachers can create as many student teams as they'd like, and the EconomicsWiscsonsin (Wisconsin Council on Economic Education) will pay all registration and participation fees.
Students compete in one of two divisions - David Ricardo for high school students new to Econ and Adam Smith for the veterans.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The EconChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across Wisconsin in an exciting and fun competition.