2017 Minnesota Econ Challenge Online!
- January 19 - March 15, 2017: Teacher Registration
- January 1 - March 15, 2017: Online Competition
- March 3 - March 14, 2017: In-person Regional Competitions
- March 29, 2017: State Competition at The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- April 25, 2017: National semi-finals are proctored exams at each state champion's school site (Adam Smith and David Ricardo division only).
- May 20-22, 2017: National Competition in New York, NY - Win at national semi-finals for all expense paid trip to the Nationals.
Test your economic prowess against hundreds of students across Minnesota.
- Teachers- Register after January 19, 2017 and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard, the EconChallenge ONLINE! will test your knowledge of Economics.
Every teacher in Minnesota is invited to have student teams compete in the EconChallenge. Teachers can create as many student teams as they like.
Good luck to all our student competitors! The EconChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across Minnesota in an exciting and fun competition.
For more information on the Challenge rules, click on "The Rules".
How can my students prepare for the online test?
There are a number of resources online to help students prepare for Econ Challenge:
Check out the Council for Economics Education's website for sample tests.
MCEE has also posted sample tests online:
Contact us if you need information or assistance: (612) 625-3727 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to Mounds View High School for winning the 2015 National Economics Challenge in the Adam Smith Division!