Welcome to the New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE!
The Challenge is underway:
- January 1, 2020: Educator Registration Opens- Teacher registration is to your left on this page.
- March 2 - April 29, 2020 - New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! Competition- Teams log in and face the Challenge to determine the New Jersey State Championship team.
- May 4, 2020: State Champions Announced
- May 13, 2020 (May 14, 2020*) - National Semifinals- The New Jersey State Champion will compete in the National Semifinals. The Semifinals round will be conducted online and held simultaneously at the schools of all state champions. Principals will be responsible for reserving a classroom with four computers/laptops with internet access, identifying and appointing a proctor and affirming that test conditions are conducive to ensuring fair results. *Make up test date
- May 16-18, 2020 - National Finals - The top qualifying teams in each division from the National Semifinals will compete online for the national title.
Each member as well as one coach from the top four USA teams of the National Economics Challenge will receive a medal and certificate of their accomplishment as well as a cash prize corresponding to their team’s rank:
1st place: $1,000
2nd place: $500
3rd place: $250
4th place: $200
Join teams from across New Jersey to take the Challenge!
- Educators- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard! The New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of economics.
Every high school student in New Jersey is invited to compete in the New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! The top team will be invited to participate in the National Semifinals on May 13, 2020.
Good luck to all our New Jersey State teams. The New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across the state in an exciting and fun competition.
Please contact Alana Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.731.8620 if you have questions or need assistance.