1. Register as a teacher on this page to your left.
2. Once you have registered as a teacher and been activated by your state coordinator, you can begin to create student teams of 4 students (teams of 3 students are allowable). See official rules at https://www.councilforeconed.org/teacher-toolkits/.
3. After creating the teams you will be given unique access codes for each student. Distribute these access codes to your students before you begin your scheduled Challenge March 6 - April 3, 2019.
4. To see complete schedule information about the New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE!, please click on the "Dates and Times" menu item to the left. Once your scheduled competition begins, students can enter the Econ Challenge ONLINE! website and complete a 30 question rapid fire exam consisting of macro, micro, and international questions. Each student will be given 35 minutes but all team members must complete the exam within 3 hours from the time your first student logs in.
5. Scoring: the sum of the top three individual scores on each team make up the team score. Scoring on individual tests are as follows:
- +10 points for each correct answer
- 0 points for each incorrect answer
- 0 points for each unanswered question
6. The winners of the New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! will be announced after the competition has ended. National notification of state champions will occur by April 10, 2019.