Welcome to the New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE!
The Challenge is about to begin:
- January 1 - April 23, 2021: Educator Registration Period - Teacher registration is to your left on this page.
- March 1 - April 23, 2021 - New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! Competition- Teams log in and face the Challenge to determine the New Jersey State Championship team.
- April 28, 2021: State Champions Announced
- May 3 - May 20, 2021 - National Semi-Finals (virtual) - The New Jersey State Champion will compete in the National Semi-Finals. The Semi-Finals will be scheduled by region to be held one day between the indicated May time frame. This round will be conducted as an online test.
- May 22 - May 24, 2021 - National Finals (virtual) - The top qualifying teams in each division from the National Semi-Finals will compete online for the national title. The National Finals will include a critical thinking round and virtual quiz bowl where students have the opportunity to present to and answer questions from economists and financial professionals.
Each member as well as one coach from the top four USA teams of the National Economics Challenge will receive a medal and certificate of their accomplishment as well as a cash prize corresponding to their team’s rank:
1st place: $1,000
2nd place: $500
3rd place: $250
Join teams from across New Jersey to take the Challenge!
- Educators- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard! The New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of economics.
Every high school student in New Jersey is invited to compete in the New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! The top team will be invited to participate in the National Semi-Finals between May 3 - May 20, 2021.
Good luck to all our New Jersey State teams. The New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across the state in an exciting and fun competition.
Please contact Alana Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.731.8620 if you have questions or need assistance.