Montana Economics Challenge Rules
- Students will have 35 minutes to answer 30 questions.
- The challenge can not be paused and students can not skip questions.
- Student team members do not need to complete the challenge together.
- Students must complete the challenge without any outside assistance.
- Teams must consist of 3-4 students, and the team score will be the sum of the team's top three scores.
- The Adam Smith Division is intended for students who have completed or are enrolled in a two-semester or advanced economics course.
- The David Ricardo Division is intended for students enrolled in a one-semester or introductory economics course.
Advancing to Nationals
- The state champion teams will go on to represent Montana in the National Competition.