Welcome to the Maryland Economics Challenge ONLINE!
The Challenge is about to begin:
- January 4, 2023 - Teacher Registration Begins - Come to www.econchallenge.org and register.
- April 3 - April 14, 2023 at noon - Round One - Online Competition - Teams login and face the Challenge!
- April 18, 2023 - Adam Smith - Round Two - Critical Thinking - VIRTUALLY
- April 20, 2023 - David Ricardo - Round Two - Critical Thinking - VIRTUALLY
- April 24-28, 2023 - Semi finals National EconChallenge - VIRTUALLY
- May 20 - 23, 2023 - National EconChallenge - NEW YORK CITY
Join hundreds of students across the state in this great academic smack down.
Teachers - Register today and start creating your student teams.
Students - Study hard, the EconChallenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of Economics.
Every student and teacher in Maryland is invited to compete in the EconChallenge.
Students compete in two divisions - David Ricardo for students in regular economics courses and Adam Smith for students in AP or IB economics courses.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The EconChallenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across Maryland in an exciting and fun competition.
Contact us if you need information or assistance.