To the "Alabama EconChallenge Online Competition"
The Challenge is about to begin:
- January 6, 2020- Teacher Registration Begins for the "Alabama EconChallenge Online Competition"- Teachers come to www.econchallenge.org and register for the online competition.
- February 3 Online Practice Competition - Students login and take a practice test to prepare for EconChallenge! Select Practice on menu at left.
- February 3 - March 17 - Alabama EconChallenge Online Competition
- Middle School State Champion determined by online test only
- Top high school online teams in David Ricardo and Adam Smith divisions invited to onsite state championship competition on April 8, 2020 at The University of Alabama in Birmingham. Travel stipends available.
- State Champions in Adam Smith and David Ricardo divisions compete in National Semi-Final Competition on April 15, 2020. The test is administered at the school of the state champion.
- National Finals: May 16-18, 2020, New York City. Most expenses paid trip.
Join hundreds of students across the state in this great academic competition.
- Teachers- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard! The EconChallenge Online Competition will test you and your knowledge of Economics.
There is no fee to participate. Teachers can enter an unlimited number of teams.
High school students compete in two divisions - David Ricardo for students in general economics courses and Adam Smith for students in advanced economics courses.
Middle School students compete in one middle school division.
Good luck to all our student competitors. The EconChallenge Online Competition is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across Alabama.
It is our wish that you find this competition fun, exciting, and educational.