Welcome to the Oklahoma Economics Challenge!
High School teachers from public and private schools across Oklahoma are invited to register their high school student teams to compete in the the Oklahoma Economics Challenge. Our State Challenge is an online competition designed to increase a student's understanding of, and interest in, economics.
Research has shown that student clubs and competitions increase student participation, promote attendance, and help students achieve higher grades and standardized test scores. The winners of the Oklahoma Economics Challenge will represent Oklahoma in the National Economics Challenge Semi-Finals and potentially National Challenge Finals.
- February 1, 2022: Registration Opens
- April 4, 2022 to April April 15, 2022: Oklahoma State Challenge (online)
- April 25, 2022 to May 12, 2022: National Challenge First Round (online)
- May 16, 2022 to May 22, 2022: National Challenge Semi-Finals (virtual)
- June 4, 2022 to June 6, 2022: National Challenge Finals (in-person*)
For more information, please visit the rules and details contained in the various sections.
Educators - Click on the "How It Works" section to get started.
*CEE will be monitoring and adhering to all COVID protocols for the National Economics Challenge. If they feel ithey are unable to safely have an in-person Final Round, the round will move to a virtual environment.