Welcome to the New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE!
The Challenge is underway:
- January 2018 - Educator Registration Begins- Teacher registration is to your left on this page.
- March 6, 2018 through April 3, 2018 - New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! Competition- Teams log in and face the Challenge to determine the New Jersey State Championship team.
- April 10, 2018: State Champions Announced
- April 24, 2018 (April 19, 2018*) - National Semifinals- The New Jersey State Champion will compete in the National Semifinals. The Semifinals round will be a written test held simultaneously at the schools of all state champions. Principals will be responsible for identifying a test room and a proctor, and for affirming that test conditions were conducive to ensuring fair results.*Test date for schools that are closed on 4/24/18.
- May 19-21, 2018 - National Finals - The top eight qualifying teams in each division from the National Semifinals will compete for the national title in New York City. Each member of the winning team and their teacher will receive a cash prize, as well as medals and a trophy. The runner-up teams and their teachers will also receive a cash prize and medals. Travel expenses for the National Finals will be paid by Council for Economic Education.
Join teams from across New Jersey to take the Challenge!
- Educators- Register today and start creating your student teams.
- Students - Study hard! The New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! will test you and your knowledge of economics.
Every high school student in New Jersey is invited to compete in the New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! The top team will be invited to participate in the National Semifinals on April 24, 2018.
Good luck to all our New Jersey State teams. The New Jersey State Econ Challenge ONLINE! is a great way to flex your intellectual muscle and participate with students from across the state in an exciting and fun competition.
Please contact Alana Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.731.8620 if you have questions or need assistance.